What documents do I need to open a Zerodha-IDFC FIRST Bank 3-in-1 account?
You need to have a bank account with IDFC FIRST Bank in order to open a 3-in-1 account with Zerodha. Along with that, you will need the following documents to open a 3-in-1 account:
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- To complete the eSign process, you will have to authenticate it with an OTP. So, make sure you have the number linked to your Aadhaar handy. If not, you will not be able to complete the process. If the number linked to your Aadhaar is inactive, or if you don’t have any number linked, then you can visit your nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra to get it updated.
- IDFC First Bank statement of account
- A photo or scanned copy of your signature proof will be required to be uploaded
- Income proof
It is mandatory to submit income proof if you wish to trade in Futures and options – Equity, Commodity, and Currency. You can submit one of the following documents:
- IT acknowledgement copy
- 6-month Bank statement
- The Latest salary slip
- Demat holding statement, or
- A CA certifying your net worth