- What is the brokerage for currency futures and options?
- What is the brokerage at Zerodha for equity?
- What is the brokerage for the commodity segment?
- Why have I been charged brokerage even though I have taken delivery trades in Equity in Zerodha?
- What is the brokerage for Futures and Options?
- I see a deduction of Rs 10.62 on my ledger, what is this for?
- I never called Zerodha to place an order, why am I still charged call and trade charges?
- I trade in high volumes, will Zerodha reduce my brokerage?
- Does Zerodha charge the same brokerage for the Zerodha - IDFC FIRST Bank 3-in-1 account?
- Are there any hidden charges while trading at Zerodha?
- Why were DP charges levied twice for selling the same stock on the same day?
- What does Depository Participant (DP) charge mean?
- Why am I charged DP charges for Buy Today Sell Tomorrow (BTST) trades?
- Why are DP charges not shown in the contract note?
Statutory and Exchange
- Is securities transaction tax(STT) levied on exchange traded funds (ETFs)?
- What is Account Maintenance Charge (AMC) with regard to my demat account at Zerodha?
- What are call and trade charges?
- If I let my option positions get exercised, are there extra charges?
- How is the Securities Transaction Tax (STT) calculated?
- What are the various statutory charges like stamp duty and taxes etc.?
- Why is GST being levied on SEBI charges?
- How do I pay the AMC for ILFS?
- Will brokerage and taxes be considered when margins are blocked for my trades in the MCX segment?
- How will the new revision in BSE transaction charges effect me?
- Why am I being charged higher exchange transaction charges for my trades?
- What are clearing charges, and is there any at Zerodha?
- What is the logic behind MCX transaction charges and why is it not the same for all brokers?
* To create a ticket, select a relevant topic