How to fill up the 3-in-1 POA form?
A 3-in-1 POA is required only if the IDFC bank account mapped to the Zerodha IDFC FIRST bank 3-in-1 account is a joint account. If the IDFC bank is an individual account, the 3-in-1 facility can be enabled on, my.idfcfirstbank.com/dl/b8a4131a-55d6-4255-b720-56e032adb261
A 3-in-1 Power of Attorney (POA) is a document that authorises the broker to:
- Debit shares from the demat account when you sell shares.
- Debit the IDFC First Bank account when funds are added to a Zerodha trading account or in the case of other debits related to Zerodha account.
After completing the account opening process, visit https://signup.zerodha.com/idfc to download and print the pre-filled 3-in-1 POA.
Follow the instructions below to sign the POA:
- The first or sole holder of the bank account and demat account must sign pages 2 to 5 in the first or sole holder boxes of bank and demat account.
- In the case of a joint bank account, all joint holders must sign on pages 2 to 5 in the boxes first holder, second holder and third holder of the bank account.
- In the case of a joint demat account, the first holder must sign on pages 2 to 5 in the First/Sole holder of demat account.
The signed 3-in-1 POA must be sent to the following address (via post, registered post, speed post or courier):
153/154, 4th Cross, J.P Nagar 4th Phase,
Opp. Clarence Public School,
Bengaluru - 560078
Need help? Call or create a ticket.