Search for an answer or browse help topics to create a ticket


Show moreless
View all categories

Which forms do I need to print, fill and courier for account opening?

    1. Application Form: Trading Account & Demat Account - Equity Segment (In case it is not eSigned online)

    2. Application Form: Commodity segment (In case it is not eSigned online)

    3. Nomination Form: (In case you have opened your account online and would like to appoint a nominee to your trading and DEMAT account)

    Note: Previously, we required you to sign and courier us the POA (Power of Attorney) document which is required to sell stocks/mutual funds from your demat account. This is not required any more. Now, you will be able to place delivery sell instructions by using the CDSL TPIN

    This mode of consent has a restriction of a maximum of Rs 1 crore of sell transactions per day. The off-market transfers are limited at Rs. 2 lacs per scrip and Rs. 10 lacs overall per day. If you have a portfolio of over Rs 1 crore and wish to sell more than Rs 1 crore of stocks from your holding in a day, you will have to send us the POA. Similarly, for pledge transactions or mutual fund transactions through Coin greater than the off-market limit you will need to send the POA.