Search for an answer or browse help topics to create a ticket


Show moreless
View all categories

I have a minor PAN card, but I'm a major. Can I open an account with Zerodha?

Yes, if you have a minor PAN card but you are 18 years old or older i.e. a major, you can open an account with Zerodha.

Since KYC Registration Agency (KRA) accepts the minor pan card with additional ID proof, Zerodha can open your account even with a minor pan card, provided you support your minor pan card with additional ID proof at the time of opening the account.

You can provide any Government approved ID proof like a Driving license, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card etc.

To know how to open an account online, click here.