How do I invest in NFO/FFO of Exchange Traded Funds and Sovereign Gold Bonds?
Investment in New Fund Offer (NFO) and Further Fund Offer (FFO) of Sovereign Gold Bonds and Exchange Traded Funds is now available on Coin.
Login to coin.zerodha.com and hover the cursor on your Client ID. You will find multiple options. You can click on ETF & SGB.
You will be able to see the open order window for ETFs and SGBs.
You can fill in the amount and quantity (quantity only for SGBs), and place the order.
1. You can only place orders for SGBs/ETFs on Coin web for now. It is not available on the Coin mobile app.
2. Post the allotment, you will have to track the SGB/ETF on Kite. This is only an order collection window.
3. Units will be allotted within 15 days of the closure of the offer.
4. An email will be sent regarding the status of the order placed after the closure of the offer.
5. Funds will be debited from your available cash balance on the last day of the order collection window. Credit from stocks sold on the closing day of the issue will not be considered towards the purchase of the ETFs and SGB.