How can I enable the Fingerprint or Touch ID?
The Fingerprint or Touch ID allows you to log in to the Kite app without having to type your user credentials every time you log in. Kite allows you to use fingerprint on Android or Touch ID on iPhones for the second factor (2FA) authentication instead of just a numeric PIN for additional security.
Here is how you can enable the Fingerprint or the Touch ID on your device:
1. Initially, the Fingerprint/Touch ID should be enabled on the device from the mobile settings (if it is not enabled already).
2. You can click on your account (User ID) at the bottom right of the screen. You will be able to see the details of your account. You can click on “Settings”.
3. Once you click on Settings, you will see an option to enable the Fingerprint feature.
You can click on the Fingerprint option to set up the feature.
- Some devices do not support Fingerprint or Touch ID authentication. Do check if your device supports this feature.
- The first log-in after the installation of the Kite app will need the password and Pin/OTP.