What are the keyboard shortcuts for trading on Kite?
The keyboard shortcuts can be used to quickly navigate through the dashboard, orders, positions and holdings and also to place trades. To view the keyboard shortcuts, click on the client ID and then on Keyboard shortcuts or by clicking / (slash key)
The Keyboard shortcuts are:
- To navigate to Dashboard: A
- Universal search: ~
- Switch Marketwatch: ctrl+shift+1 (1 to 5, based on which marketwatch to switch to)
- Open Market depth: D
- Delete instrument from marketwatch: Del
- To cycle through the instruments on the market watch: Up/Down keys
To go to Funds - F
- Open Buy order window: B
- Open Sell order window: S
- Order book to view open orders and order history: O
- To view holdings: H
- To view open positions and position history: P
- Initiating charts: C
- Buy opened chart instrument: B
- Sell opened chart instrument: S
- Toggle quick trade drawer: ctrl+shift+Z
- To view your profile: I
- To edit your profile: J
Did you know?
Keyboard shortcuts cannot be changed or customised as per the user's needs.