Updates on operations at Zerodha in light of COVID-19 outbreak
We are operating under our COVID-19 contingency plan to ensure business continuity and for the safety of our team. Over 1200 members of our team are working from their homes. Due to this, you may see a delay in processing some of your requests, while certain services are suspended until the situation is resolved. Here is a list of services that are affected:
Functional services with extended SLAs
- Support tickets: Due to an increased in-flow of support tickets, it may take us an additional 72 working hours to answer your support ticket.
- Support calls: Please call us only for critical functions, like order placement via a dealer. For all non-critical queries, please create a ticket on our Support Portal.
- Online account opening: Owing to an increased in-flow of account opening applications, and the fact that our team cannot work from within the office, your account opening application may take up to an additional 72 hours to be processed.
The following services involve physical documents being sent and received. Since courier services are currently unavailable, these shall be suspended until the situation with COVID-19 is resolved.
- Offline account opening
- Dematerialisation and rematerialisation of securities
- Issue of DIS booklets
- Issue of physical CMR (Client Master Report) for demat accounts
- Account modification
- Account closure or transmission
- Rupee Tales orders will remain on hold. If you have already purchased The Rupee Tales, the order will be dispatched on a later date.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in these trying times. Stay safe!