Updates on operations at Zerodha in light of COVID-19 outbreak
We are operating under our COVID-19 contingency plan to ensure business continuity and for the safety of our team. Over 1200 members of our team are working from their homes. Due to this, you may see a delay in processing some of your requests, while certain services are suspended until the situation is resolved. Here is a list of services that are affected:
Functional services with extended SLAs
- Support tickets: Due to an increased in-flow of support tickets, it may take us an additional 72 working hours to answer your support ticket.
- Support calls: Please call us only for critical functions, like order placement via a dealer. For all non-critical queries, please create a ticket on our Support Portal. If you have a generic query about trading at Zerodha that is not account-specific in nature, please post it on this forum.
The following services involve physical documents being sent and received. Since courier services are currently unavailable, these shall be suspended until the situation with COVID-19 is resolved.
- Dematerialisation and rematerialisation of securities
- Issue of DIS booklets
- Issue of physical CMR (Client Master Report) for demat accounts
- Account modification
- Account closure or transmission
- Fund withdrawals will not be processed on Saturdays. Withdrawal requests placed over the weekend will be processed on Monday and you will receive the funds one working day after Monday.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in these trying times. Stay safe!