Updates on operations at Zerodha in light of COVID-19 outbreak
We are operating under our COVID-19 contingency plan to ensure business continuity and for the safety of our team. Over 1200 members of our team are working from their homes. Due to this, you may see a delay in processing some of your requests, while certain services are suspended until the situation is resolved. Here is a list of services that are affected:
- Acceptance/Issuance of DIS slips
- Demat/Remat of physical share certificates
- Dispatch of physical CMR copies
Functional services with extended SLAs
- Support tickets: Due to an increased in-flow of support tickets, it may take us an additional 72 working hours to answer your support ticket.
- Support calls: Please call us only for critical functions, like order placement via a dealer. For all non-critical queries, please create a ticket on our Support Portal. If you have a generic query about trading at Zerodha that is not account-specific in nature, please post it on this forum.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in these trying times. Stay safe!