Updates on operations at Zerodha in light of COVID-19 outbreak
We are operating under our COVID-19 contingency plan to ensure business continuity and for the safety of our team. Over 1200 members of our team are working from their homes. Due to this, you may see a delay in processing some of your requests until the situation is resolved. Here is a list of services that are affected:
- Physical offices: All our offices will remain closed for physical interactions with customers until the COVID-19 crisis is under control. Please create a ticket on support.zerodha.com for any queries you may have.
- Couriers: Temporarily, all the other branch offices are closed due to COVID so you need to send the forms directly to the Head office .
- Support tickets: Due to an increased in-flow of support tickets, it may take us an additional 48 working hours to answer your support ticket.
- Support calls: Please call us only for critical functions, like order placement via a dealer. For all non-critical queries, please create a ticket on our Support Portal . If you have a generic query about trading at Zerodha that is not account-specific in nature, please post it on this forum .
- Demat account related services : Acceptance/issuance of DIS slips, demat/remat of physical share certificates and dispatch of physical CMR copies may get delayed due to extended timelines of courier services.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in these trying times. Stay safe!