Search for an answer or browse help topics to create a ticket
View all categories

Can I submit DIS at a Zerodha branch office and get it executed?

You will not be allowed to transfer your shares in your DEMAT account with Zerodha by submitting the DIS (delivery instruction slip) at a Zerodha branch/partner office.

You will have to submit your filled DIS along with a hard copy of your CMR with the other broker, at our head office -

Zerodha HO [#153/154 4th Cross Dollars Colony,

Opp. Clarence Public School,

J.P Nagar 4th Phase, Bangalore - 560078]

Note: Scanned copies of DIS will not be executed.