How to fill the De-materialization request form?
To fill the De-materialisation request form (DRF) follow these steps:
- BO ID - which can be found on Console.
2. If the securities are under lock-in period (ESOP, promotors shares etc), check on 'locked-in-securities' or on 'Free securities'
4. Leave the 'DRN' and the 'Application Slip/Ref No /DRF no.' fields empty.
6. Leave the 'DRN' and the 'Application Slip/Ref No /DRF no.' fields empty.
7. Enter the 'Certificate No.' which can be found on the share certificate. If the certificate no. is not in sequence, you can enter it in multiple lines.
8. Enter the 'Distinctive No.' which can also be found on the share certificate and if it is not in sequence, you can enter it in multiple lines.
9. Enter the `Quantity` of shares as on the share certificate.
10. Enter the ‘Number of certificates' in words along with the face value of securities as on the share certificate.
11. Enter the lockin reason and lock in release date, if securities to be dematerialised are in the lockin period.
12. Enter the name of the holders of the securities, and the holder/s of the shares must sign in the 'Signature with DP' (as per Zerodha’s records) field and 'Signature with RTA/Issuer' field. (if there are multiple holders then all the holders must sign)
You can download the De-materialisation request form (DRF) here .
To know the procedure of dematerialisation click here .