How to fill the De-materialization request form?
- Enter the BO ID - which can be found on Console. Click here to know how. You can alternatively write your client ID as well.
- If the securities are under lock-in period (ESOP, promotors shares etc), check on 'locked-in-securities' or else check on 'Free securities'
- Enter the name of the company and the ISIN can be found on NSE or BSE website on the stock's page, or on 'holdings' page on Console.
- Leave the 'DRN' and the 'Application Slip/Ref No /DRF no.' fields empty.
- Enter the 'Certificate No.' which can be found on the share certificate. If the certificate no. is not in sequence, you can enter it in multiple lines
- Enter the 'Distinctive No.' which can also be found on the share certificate and if it is not in sequence, you can enter it in multiple lines
- Enter the quantity of shares as on the share certificate
- Enter ' the number of certificates' in words along with the Face Value of securities as on the share certificate.
- Enter the lock in reason and lock in release date, if dematerializing securities in lock-in period.
- Enter the name of the holders of the securities, and the holder/s of the shares must sign in the 'Signature with DP' field and 'Signature with RTA/Issuer' field. (if there are multiple holders then all the holders must sign)