What is the procedure to dematerialise bonds?
To dematerialise your physical bond certificates, you'll have to submit Dematerialisation Request Form (DRF) and the original bond certificates to Zerodha. The dematerialisation process takes up to 30 days.
The dematerialisation process is as follows:
- To dematerialise 4 or lesser bond certificates of the same ISIN/company - Three copies of DRF ( PDF ) for each ISIN/company.
- To dematerialise more than 4 bond certificates of the same scrip/company - Four copies of DRF ( PDF ) for each ISIN/company
- A self-attested copy of your PAN.
How to fill the DRF for bond dematerialisation?
- Put a tick mark on the Bonds option on the DRF as shown below .
2. Sign the Signature with DP and Signature with RTA/Issuer/Co. fields. If it is a joint account, then all holders need to sign.
Please send all the above documents to the following address (via post, registered post, speed post or courier):
153/154, 4th Cross, J.P Nagar 4th Phase,
Opp. Clarence Public School,
Bengaluru - 560078