Search for an answer or browse help topics to create a ticket
View all categories

What is the procedure for a death claim if the deceased’s account has no holdings and funds?

If the account has no holdings and no funds, the successor or the nominee has to send an account closure form and a copy of the death certificate of the deceased to close the account.

The forms have to be sent to Zerodha head office at

153/154, 4th Cross, J.P Nagar 4th Phase,
Opp. Clarence Public School,
Bengaluru - 560078

The forms can be sent via post, registered post, speed post or courier.