I already have an existing account with Zerodha, can I still open a 3 in 1 account?
Yes, you can convert your existing account to a 3-in-1 account if the primary bank account linked at Zerodha is an IDFC FIRST Bank account. The procedure to do so is as follows -
1. Visit https://signup.zerodha.com/idfc and click on continue with Kite.
2. Verify your 'Personal details' and 'Bank details' and click on “Convert to IDFC FIRST Bank 3-IN-1 ACCOUNT”
3. Download the 'Common POA', print it out and fill it up. After filling it up, send it to our Head office address -
Zerodha H.O [No.153/154 4th Cross Dollars Colony,
Opp. Clarence Public School,
J.P Nagar 4th Phase, Bangalore - 560078]
Once we receive your POA, we will process it within 24-48 hours. Once this is done, your 3-in-1 account will be opened and you can begin enjoying its benefits.
1. There are no charges for the converting of your existing account to a 3-in-1 account. However, for change in primary bank, you will be charged Rs 25 + 18% GST.
2. After you convert you account into a 3-in-1 account, you can still transfer funds into your trading account from your other secondary bank account if any.