I already have an existing account with Zerodha, can I still open a 3 in 1 account?
Yes, you can convert your existing account to a 3-in-1 account if the primary bank account linked at Zerodha is an IDFC FIRST Bank account. The procedure to do so is as follows:
1. Visit this website and click on continue with Kite.
2. Verify your 'Personal details' and 'Bank details '. Then click on “Convert to IDFC FIRST Bank 3-IN-1 Account”
Zerodha H.O [No.153/154 4th Cross Dollars Colony,
Opp. Clarence Public School,
J.P Nagar 4th Phase, Bangalore - 560078]
Once we receive your POA, we will process it within 24-48 hours. After this, your 3-in-1 account will be opened and you can begin enjoying its benefits .
- There are no charges for the converting of your existing account to a 3-in-1 account. However, for change in primary bank , you will be charged Rs 25 + 18% GST.
- After you convert your account into a 3-in-1 account, you can still transfer funds into your trading account from your other secondary bank account if any.
- In case you get a message stating “Your IDFC bank details don't match” it may be because:
- The 3-in-1 account facility is only available for individuals.