What are the charges for NRI accounts at Zerodha?
The account opening charges for an NRI trading and demat account is Rs. 500.
The brokerage and other charges include:
- Rs. 100 per order for futures and options.
- 0.1% OR Rs. 200 per executed order for equity (whichever is lower).
- For a non-PIS account, 2.5% OR Rs.100 per executed order for equity (whichever is lower).
- STT, transaction charges, GST, SEBI charges as mentioned here will be applicable.
- Stamp duty charges (as per instructions from the Ministry of Finance, stamp duty is charged uniformly irrespective of the state of residence, effective from July 1st, 2020).
- Rs 300 + GST as yearly account maintenance charges(AMC) charges. You should pay the AMC quarterly from the time of account opening.