How do I enable my camera during an in person verification (IPV)?
For Google Chrome on mobile:
- Tap on the context menu button and Settings .
- Tap on Site settings.
- Tap on Camera and enable.
For Google Chrome on desktop :
- Click on View site information just before the URL (lock symbol)
- Click on Allow beside the camera symbol.
- Click on Reload .
Alternatively, you can also enable the camera by following the steps below:
- Click on Settings .
- Click on Site settings .
- Select the site signup.zerodha.com .
- Allow camera access.
For Mozilla Firefox , you can go to Permissions on the left of the address bar and click on X next to Blocked. Then, reload the page and Allow on the permission group.
Alternatively, you can also follow the steps below:
- Click the menu button and Settings.
- Click on Privacy & Security.
Scroll down and click on
beside the Camera option.
- Uncheck the block new request and click on Save changes .
For IOS devices, you have to manage the app’s privacy permissions.
If unable to access the camera even after enabling permission, clear browser cache and cookies. To know how, for Google Chrome, click support.google.com/accounts/answer/ and for Mozilla Firefox, click support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache .