How can the camera be enabled for In Person Verification (IPV)?
To enable the camera, follow these steps:
Google Chrome on mobile:
- Tap on⋮.
- Tap on Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Site settings.
- Tap on Camera and then on Enable.
Google Chrome on desktop:
- Click on View site information (🔒).
- Click on Allow beside the camera symbol.
- Click on Reload.
- Click on Permission for signup.zerdodha.com.
- Click on Blocked Temporarily X.
- Refresh the page and click on Allow.
On iOS devices, manage the app’s privacy permissions. Clear the browser cache and cookies if the camera cannot be accessed after enabling permission. To learn how, on Google Chrome, visit support.google.com/accounts/answer/ and on Mozilla Firefox, visit support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache.
Clients must restart the browser or system for the below error.