What is Zerodha’s referral programme, and what are its benefits?
Clients can refer friends, family and colleagues to open a Zerodha account. The benefits are:
- Earn 10% of the brokerage generated by the referrals.
- Receive 300 reward points for each successful referral. The reward points can be used to waive the annual Account Maintenance Charge (AMC) or subscribe to Zerodha’s paid partner products and are non-refundable. The reward points required for each partner product can be viewed under Rewards by logging into console.zerodha.com/refer.
To refer a person, follow these steps:
- Tap on the Client ID.
- Tap on Invite friends.
- Tap on Share.
Click on the
- Click on Rewards & referrals.
- Enter the name, email, and mobile number.
- Click on Submit.
- Visit zerodha.com/refer.
- Enter the Client ID.
- Share the affiliate link on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Once the referral is successfully registered, the account needs to be opened within 60 days. If a prospect has registered with Zerodha by entering the contact details on the Zerodha website and later uses the referral link to complete the account opening process, the referral mapping will not be done. To see if the referral is already registered, try to refer through console.zerodha.com/refer to get an instant confirmation response message. For example, Mr A visits the Zerodha website and registers to open an account on 1st March but does not complete the process. On 2nd March, if a referral link is used to open an account, the referral mapping will not be done.
Did you know?
- The referral wallet will be blocked if there is any breach of the terms and conditions. To view the terms and conditions of the referral programme, visit zerodha.com/tos/referrals.
- Referral benefits will be considered for new accounts from 1st January 2020.
Clients can also copy the referral link from Console and share it with their friends, family and colleagues. If an account is opened from this link, clients will receive referral benefits.