How to place a lump sum order on the Coin app?
To place a lump sum order on the Coin app, follow these steps:
- Select the fund and tap on Buy.
- Enter the investment amount.
- Select or deselect Conditional order (Optional) See What is a conditional order and how do I place it?
- Tap on Buy.
- Tap on Invest.
- Tap on Pay now.
- Select payment mode - UPI or Net banking.
- Tap on Continue.
The status of the order can be checked from the order history. A confirmation will be sent to the registered email ID once the order is placed successfully. To learn more about transferring funds for pending purchase orders on Coin, see How to transfer funds for pending purchase orders on Coin?
Did you know?
- Funds for mutual fund purchases can be added only through the user's primary bank account linked with Zerodha. The amount from mutual fund redemptions is credited only to the primary bank account. Adding funds through secondary bank account will be available soon.
- Once an order is placed, it cannot be deleted. However, if the payment is not completed, Zerodha SIP and lumpsum orders will be automatically deleted on the T+4 calendar day. Similarly, AMC SIP and NEFT orders will be automatically deleted on the T+5 business day.