How to add, remove, or rearrange mutual funds from the watchlist on the Coin app?
To add mutual funds to the watchlist, follow these steps:
- Tap on the fund.
- Tap on Add to watchlist.
To remove mutual funds from the watchlist, follow these steps:
- Tap on Your watchlist.
- Tap and hold on any fund to edit the watchlist.
- Tap on the Bin icon.
To rearrange mutual funds on the watchlist, follow these steps:
- Tap and hold on any fund to edit watchlist.
- Tap on the left, hold, and move to rearrange.
- Tap on Save changes.
Did you know?
- The watchlist on Coin app will be automatically updated on Coin web and vice versa.
- Up to 50 schemes can be added to the watchlist.
- The percentage change in NAV of a scheme is calculated as of the day the scheme was added to the watchlist. Currently the date and the AUM of the scheme added to the watchlist is only dislayed on Coin web.