How to track the mutual fund portfolio on the Coin app?
The mutual fund portfolio on the Coin app can be tracked by following these steps:
- Tap on Your investments or on Investments on the homepage.
- Tap on Sort to sort the portfolio based on Name, Invested amount , Current amount , P&L, P&L % and Scheme type.
Tap on a mutual fund to see:
- The P&L, i.e., the profit and loss in terms of amount and percentage.
- XIRR . This is used to measure the rate of return over a multi-year period. Read more on Varsity by visiting zerodha.com/varsity/chapter/measuring-mutual-fund-returns/
- The total Invested amount and the Current amount.
- The Avg. NAV if there are multiple investments in the same fund.
- The number of Units held.
- Cur. NAV of a unit of a mutual fund. See What does NAV mean?
- The Folio No.
Tap on the context menu button and then on
to see the following details:
- Total units of the number of units held in the mutual fund scheme.
- Locked units are the units of a mutual fund that cannot be redeemed for a particular period of time, see What does lock-in period mean?
- Free units are the units of the mutual fund that can be redeemed.
- Date shows the date of allotment of the fund.
- Days shows the duration of holding.
- Amount shows the amount invested.
- NAV and Units of the mutual fund scheme.
shows the profit and loss in terms of amount.