How to check the details of a mutual fund investment on Coin app?
To see the details of a mutual fund investment on the Coin app, tap on Investments and then on the mutual fund. The following details will be displayed:
- The profit or loss on the investment.
- The XIRR of the investment. To learn more about XIRR, see What does XIRR mean?
- The amount that has been invested and its current value.
- The average and the current NAV of the fund held by the investor.
- The number of units of the mutual fund held by the investor.
- Current NAV.
- The folio number.