How to check the details of a mutual fund scheme on the Coin app?
To check the details of a mutual fund scheme on the Coin app, tap on the particular mutual fund. The Fund info page on Coin shows the following information about a mutual fund scheme:
- The fund's NAV, the date and the percentage change from the previous days NAV. To know more, see What does NAV mean?
- The CAGR of the fund can be checked from 1 to 5 years. To know more, see What does CAGR mean?
- The minimum investment amount for the fund set from the AMC.
- The fund's exit load. To know more, see What does Exit load mean?
- The fund's expense ratio. To learn more, see What does Expense ratio mean?
- A chart showing how the NAV has changed over time is displayed.
- Scheme launch date (All direct schemes came into existence from 1st Jan 2013).
- The total AUM of the fund. AUM or Assets Under Management is the total market value of investments managed by an asset management company (AMC).
- Lock in period of the scheme (Will show as NA if no lock in).
- Risko meter by the AMC.
- The fund manager's name.
- Distribution of the fund corpus in various sectors.
- The list of the stocks that the mutual fund is holding.
- Scheme documents. Redirects you to the AMCs website.