What is the applicable NAV when investing in NPS through Coin?
When investing in NPS through Coin, the funds are transferred to Zerodha, who then transfer the funds to the trustee banks. NAV will be allotted based on the NPS order placement date and time. The timings are as follows:
|Order placement||Applicable NAV|
|Before 3 PM on T day||T+1 day|
|After 3 PM on T day||T+2 day|
- NPS order is placed on Friday (T day) at 2:30 PM.
- Zerodha transfers the funds to the trustee bank account by 6 PM the same day.
- The trustee bank reconciles the funds on Monday (T+1 day).
- The trustee bank allocates Mondays NAV.
- If the NPS order was placed at 3:30 PM, Tuesdays NAV will be allotted.