How do I apply for an OFS?
Here you can view all the stocks undergoing an OFS. Hover on the stock whose OFS you want to participate in, verify the category whether retail or non-retail, click on 'Options' and select 'Place order'.
You can place your bid on this page. For retail orders, you can place your bid at the 'Cut-off price' by selecting the 'Market order' checkbox. Bidding at 'Cut off' price ensures you will get an allotment where the allotted quantity will depend on the demand at various price points. Non-retail orders can be placed at the floor price or higher. Multiple orders can be placed by following the same steps in both retail and non-retail categories. Refer to this NSE FAQ on OFS for more information.
- The cut off time for placing OFS orders is 2:30 PM on the offer end date. Ensure sufficient funds in your trading account on the offer end date to get the allotment.
- A charge of Rs.20+GST per order will be charged for every OFS order placed.
- Zerodha will not be funding your OFS Purchase. However, if your account results in a debit for any reason, post allotment of OFS, interest at the rate of 0.05% will be charged on the debit balance.
- The order acceptance period & other details of the OFS like Floor price (Minimum Bid Price), Max allowed quantity per investor, Max allowed investment per investor, Allocation Methodology etc. can be found on the Zerodha Bulletin.
- The credit from stocks sold on the OFS bidding day will not be considered towards the order placement.