How do I apply for an OFS?(हिंदी में पढ़ें)
To apply, you can log in here .
You can view all the stocks undergoing an OFS. Hover on the stock OFS you want to participate in and verify the category i.e. retail or non-retail. Then, click on ' Options ' and select ' Place order '.
You can place your bid on this page.
For retail orders, you can place your bid at the 'Cut-off price' by selecting the 'Market order' checkbox. Bidding at 'Cut off' price ensures you will get an allotment if the issue takes place with a single clearing price mechanism. If the OFS takes place with the price priority methodology, the allotment will depend on the demand at various price points and hence, not certain.
Non-retail orders can be placed at the floor price or higher. Multiple orders can be placed by following the same steps in both retail and non-retail categories. You can refer to the NSE FAQ on OFS for more information.
- The cut off time for placing OFS orders is 3:30 PM on the offer end date. However, the cut off time is 2:30 pm on the offer end date for OFSs only on BSE. Ensure sufficient funds in your trading account on the offer end date before the cut off time to get the allotment.
- A charge of Rs.20+GST per order will be charged for every OFS order placed.
- Zerodha will not be funding your OFS Purchase. However, if your account results in a debit for any reason, post allotment of OFS, interest at the rate of 0.05% will be charged on the debit balance.
- The order acceptance period & other details of the OFS like Floor price (Minimum Bid Price), Max allowed quantity per investor, Max allowed investment per investor, Allocation Methodology etc. can be found on the Zerodha Bulletin .
- The credit from stocks sold i.e 80 % can be used to place an OFS order.
OFS में कैसे अप्लाई कर सकते है ?