- What does record date and ex-date mean?
- Are shareholders eligible for corporate action benefits if the shares are sold on the ex-date?
- What is book closure date?
- What is the process for applying for a takeover at Zerodha?
- Why were the shares not eligible for corporate action benefits even though they were purchased before the ex-date?
- What is an FPO i.e follow on public offering?
- What is the correct buy average for my partly-paid shares?
- Will I be able to see shares credited to my DEMAT from transfers, IPOs & corporate actions on the trading terminal on the same day?
- What will happen to my shares in the PSU banks getting merged?
- Will I be eligible for the benefits of corporate actions in stocks that I have pledged with Zerodha?
- What is a fractional share?
- What is the impact of mergers and spin offs?
Offer for sale(OFS)
- What is an Offer For Sale (OFS)?
- How do I apply for an OFS?
- I haven't received the OFS allotment despite placing the request before cut-off.
- Can retail investors apply for an OFS below the cut-off price?
- What is the maximum allowed bid quantity for retail OFS bids?
- Why is the cut-off price higher for retail OFS orders?
- Rights issue
- Stock split
* To create a ticket, select a relevant topic