Transfer of securities
- How to transfer shares from the other broker to Zerodha?
- How to transfer shares from a Zerodha demat account to another demat account offline?
- How to transfer shares from the Zerodha account to other CDSL demat account using CDSL Easiest?
- What does the transmission of shares mean?
- Can shares be transferred to minors?
- How to transfer government securities (G-secs) or Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme (SGB) from Zerodha to RBI retail direct account?
- How to transfer shares from Zerodha to NSDL demat account via CDSL Easiest?
- What are the different ways to transfer shares from a Zerodha demat account to another demat account?
- How to transfer shares from one Zerodha account to another Zerodha account?
- What is the process for an inter-depository SGB, G-sec and SDL transfer?
Gifting of securities
- How to gift securities?
- How to accept gifted securities?
- What are the charges for gifting stocks?
- Why are the gifted securities not visible under holdings?
- Are there any income tax implications on the gifting of shares?
- Why is the buy average price not updated for stocks received as gifts through Console?
- Delivery Instruction Slip (DIS)
- How to download transaction cum holding (SOT and SOH) statement?
- How to add a beneficiary on CDSL to transfer securities?
- How to reset the password or view the CDSL easi login name?
- What is CDSL Easi and how to register for it?
- Why was an email from CDSL received stating PAN Verification Reversed?
- Can unlisted securities be bought using the Zerodha demat account?
- How to upgrade from Myeasi to Myeasiest?
- How to add a trusted account on CDSL Easiest?
- How to register for CDSL Easiest using the Zerodha demat account?
- What is CDSL Easiest?
- Why did CDSL send an email with the transaction details?
- Why was an email received from CDSL stating UCC is delinked from the demat account?
- How to convert physical share certificates into demat form?
- Can physical shares held by a single holder be dematerialised into a joint demat account?
- What is the procedure to dematerialise bonds?
- How to dematerialise physical shares inherited from a deceased person?
- Can jointly held physical shares be dematerialised?
- How can one dematerialize their physical shares if they cannot sign documents due to old age or health-related reasons?
- What is the procedure for transposition and dematerialisation of jointly held shares?
- How to fill a Dematerialisation Request Form (DRF)?
- How can lost share certificates be dematerialised?
- What is the procedure for rematerialisation of shares?
- How can physical SGBs purchased from banks and other financial intermediaries be converted?
- Death claim
* To create a ticket, select a relevant topic