How to transfer shares from Zerodha to NSDL demat account via CDSL Easiest?
To transfer shares from Zerodha to NSDL demat account via CDSL Easiest, follow these steps:
1. Register for CDSL easiest as a Trusted account. To know the steps to register, see How to register for CDSL Easiest using the Zerodha demat account?
2. Purchase an e-token from the e-token vendors. It is priced at around ₹2500/- + GST and remains valid for up to two years. The cost of the digital token (e-token) may vary depending on the vendor.
3. Fill up the Request of Authorisation Form (RA form) (PDF) and take the printouts of the screenshots of the e-token certificate. The e-token certificate can be found in Internet explorer> Tools > Internet Options > Content > Certificates. Take screenshots of the tabs mentioned below:
- General Tab
- Details Tab - Serial Number
- Details Tab – Subject Alternative Name
- Details Tab – Subject
The RA form and the screenshots of the e-token are to be sent to the following address:
153/154, 4th Cross, J.P Nagar 4th Phase,
Opp. Clarence Public School,
Bengaluru - 560078
Clients are advised to send these first by creating a ticket and then courier them to the above address after we've confirmed that the forms and certificates are in order.
4. Once we've received the forms and the e-token certificates via courier, We'll send an email confirming receipt. Once the confirmation is received, Change the mode of operations from Trusted to Account Of Choice. To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to CDSL Easiest by visiting web.cdslindia.com/myeasinew/home/login .
- Click on Miscellaneous.
- Click on Modify Mode Of Operation.
- Click on Submit.
5. The e-token is mapped within 7 working days after completing the above process. Once the e-token is mapped, shares can be transferred online. To learn more, see How to transfer shares from the Zerodha account using CDSL Easiest? .