How to upgrade from Myeasi to Myeasiest?
To upgrade from Myeasi to Myeasiest, follow these steps:
- Log in to Myeasi by visiting web.cdslindia.com/myeasi/Home/Login.
- Click on Miscellaneous and then on Upgrade BO ID to Easiest.
3. Select Trusted account (PIN) as the Account Type, agree to the terms and conditions and click on Submit.
4. Enter the trusted BO ID of the demat account to which the securities are being transferred and click on Submit. To know the process of adding a trusted BO ID, see How do I add a trusted account on CDSL Easiest? and to know the BO ID, see What is my DP name, DP ID, BO ID, and demat ID?
5. An upgrade request is sent to Zerodha.
6. After Zerodha authenticates it, the BO ID will be activated for easiest instantly.
Did you know?
MyEASI (Electronic Access to Securities Information) allows the demat account holder (Beneficial Owner-BO) to only view their demat account details.
On the other hand, MyEASIEST (Electronic Access to Securities Information and Execution of Secured Transactions) allows the demat account holder to submit off-market instructions and set up online transactions. The demat account holder need not submit a DIS (Delivery Instructions Slip) to the Depository Participant (DP) for the transactions done through easiest login . See How can I transfer shares from my Zerodha account using CDSL Easiest?