How do I update or modify nominee details in my account?
You will need to send an ID proof of the new nominee(s) along with the nomination and account modification form. Any ID proof such as Aadhaar, Voter ID, Driving License, etc., will suffice.
You will be charged Rs 25+18% GST for modification of the nominee details.
- If there is an existing nominee in the account and you wish to add additional nominees, please ensure you mention the name of all the nominees in both the nomination form and account modification form. For example, if Nominee X is there in your account and you wish to add Nominee Y & Z as additional nominees. While filling up the forms, mention X, Y & Z nominee details.
- Non-individual accounts cannot have a nominee.
- If the nominee(s) is/are minor(s) the guardian(s) details are to be provided along with the identity proofs of the guardian(s).
- After receiving the nomination form, we will process it within 48 working hours.
- The nomination will be applicable to your trading and Demat account. Since the nominee(s) will be added to your Demat account, the same nomination will be applicable for your Coin (mutual funds) holdings as well.