Process - NRI
- How can I open a Zerodha trading and demat account as an NRI?
- What is the difference between an NRE and NRO bank account?
- Can I convert my existing account at Zerodha to an NRI account?
- What is the procedure for a foreign national to open an account at Zerodha?
- What are the charges for NRI accounts at Zerodha?
- Can NRIs open a joint demat account?
- How to open an NRO non-PIS account?
- What is the procedure to change the registered address for an NRI account?
- Is attestation of supporting documents mandatory for opening NRI accounts?
- What are the segments in which NRIs can trade and invest?
- Are there any trading restrictions for NRIs?
- What is the trading process for NRI accounts?
- Are any stocks restricted for Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)?
- Can a Non-resident Indian (NRI) trade in futures and options (FnO)?
- Can a NRI do intraday trades or commodity trading?
PIS & Non-PIS
- What is a PIS Letter and how do I get this PIS Letter?
- How to change the PIS account linked with Zerodha?
- How do I map my PIS account to Zerodha?
- How do I convert my NRO-PIS account to NRO-NON PIS account?
- I have added funds to my PIS account, but why can’t I see it on Zerodha my trading account?
- Why is there a mismatch between the PIS account balance and what is updated on Kite?
Other Queries - NRI
- Which banks can NRIs link with their Zerodha account?
- How can NRI account holders set up 2FA security to log in to Kite?
- How do I convert my NRI account to a resident account?
- Why are the account opening and brokerage charges higher for NRI's as compared to normal resident accounts?
- Can I continue using my Zerodha account after going abroad?
- As an NRI account holder, where will the dividends be credited?
- Why do I see 'Provisional TDS amount blocked' in my ledger?
- How do I transfer shares to Zerodha if I’m an NRI?
- I have an NRI account. How do I read the ledger statement?
* To create a ticket, select a relevant topic