How to create a ticket or raise a complaint at Zerodha?
A complaint can be raised by creating a ticket on Zerodha’s support portal. To create a ticket, follow these steps:
- Search for the appropriate article on support.zerodha.com.
- Click on the Create ticket button at the bottom.
- Select Yes from the drop-down menu for the question If you have a Zerodha account, we can help you more effectively. Would you like to log in?
- Login with the Zerodha credentials.
- Enter the query details under Describe your issue in detail.
- Click on Choose file if a file is to be attached.
- Click on Create Ticket.
To raise a ticket without the Zerodha credentials, see Can a ticket be created without logging in to the Zerodha account?
To upload multiple files while creating a ticket, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Choose files button.
- Press the Ctrl button(or Cmd on Apple devices) on the keyboard and keep it pressed. Select the files by clicking on the files using the mouse.
- Click on Open .
Did you know?
- The number of files selected can be viewed next to the Choose files button.
- A maximum of 6 files can be attached.
- The file size of each file should not be greater than 5 MB.