How do I create a ticket or raise a complaint at Zerodha?
You can place a complaint by creating a ticket on our Support Portal.
Zerodha’s support portal has answers to most of the queries that our customers have. You can easily search through the support portal to find a solution for the issue you have.
Here is how you can search for an answer to resolve the issue.
For example: If you have a withdrawal-related query, you can type “withdrawal” in the search bar and select the relevant topic. You can also search for specific articles by typing relevant keywords like “withdrawal request pending”, select the article and find a resolution within the article.
If your query is not resolved after going through the article, you can create a ticket by following the steps below.
Select the relevant topic > Scroll down to the bottom and click on Create a ticket > Select Yes and log in to your Zerodha account > Describe your issue in detail > Create ticket.
Describe the problem with as many words as possible so that we can resolve it quickly for you.
To upload multiple files while creating a ticket in the Zerodha support portal, please follow the steps below after you have completed describing your issue in detail while creating a ticket.
- Click on the Choose files button.
- Press the Ctrl button(or Cmd on Apple devices) on your keyboard and keep it pressed. Select the files you wish to upload by clicking on the files using your mouse.
- Click on Open.
- Besides the Choose files button, it will display the number of files you have selected.
- Click on the Create Ticket button.
Please refer to the GIF below for a visual walkthrough.
1 . You can attach a maximum of 6 files and the file size of each file should not be greater than 5 MB.
2. If No option is selected and the ticket is being created without logging in to Kite, OTP verification will be required.
You can also create a ticket on the Support Portal without logging in to your Kite account. To know how to do so, please go through this article .