- What does CNC, MIS and NRML mean?
- How to convert MIS to CNC/NRML and vice versa?
- Why is my MIS or CO position not auto squared off?
- What will happen to my intraday (MIS/CO) position in case the stock circuit limits are hit?
- Where can I keep track of scrips blocked for trading in MIS/BO/CO or due to ASM/GSM?
- Why are intraday (MIS/CO) orders not allowed for some stocks?
- What are the different product types available on Zerodha?
- What are limit and market orders?
- Why did my limit order get executed at market price?
- Why doesn't my Limit order execute sometimes even if the price shows on screen?
- What are cover orders and how to use them?
- Why is CO blocked for stock and currency options?
- What are stop loss orders and how to use them?
- Why was my SL order executed even though the price did not breach my trigger?
- What does Day, Immediate and Minutes Validity mean?
- What are Iceberg orders, and how to use them?
- Can I place a target and stop-loss order simultaneously for my open Futures position?
- Why did my market order get executed as a Limit order?
- Why did my market order in the pre-open session become a limit order?
- Why should I set a stoploss using GTT when buying stock or index options?
- What is the trigger price in a stop loss order at Zerodha?
- How to use limit order as a market order?
- How will NSE’s self-trade prevention mechanism affect Cover Orders?
- How to use Stoploss-limit(SL) order like a Stoploss-Market(SLM) order?
- Why are market orders blocked for trade to trade and debt category instruments?
* To create a ticket, select a relevant topic