What are the documents required to change nationality?
- Account modification and KYC form (PDF).
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) declaration form (PDF) with the Tax Identification Number (TIN), if applicable.
- Self-attested copy of the Indian address proof.
- Self-attested copy of the PAN.
- Self-attested copy of the passport.
- Self-attested copy of the OCI card.
Refer to the signature guidelines (PDF) to know how to sign all the forms.
Courier the required documents to:
153/154, 4th Cross, J.P Nagar 4th Phase,
Opp. Clarence Public School,
Bengaluru - 560078
An account modification charge of ₹25 + 18% GST is applicable.
Did you know?
- Both residents and NRI account holders can change their nationality.
- Changing the nationality does not convert a resident account to an NRI account. To convert a resident account to an NRI account, see Can I convert my existing account at Zerodha to an NRI account?