Can I claim a refund of my account opening fees?
The Refund & Cancellation policy for all payments made towards account opening using the payment gateway shall stand as under:
- The fees paid towards account opening charges for enabling equities as well as commodities are non-refundable.
- Pick up of required documents related to the account opening procedure is subject to availability of our representatives, given at any particular time and location.
- In case your account has not been opened by our team even after the tenth day passing by, from the day of collection of all necessary supporting documents and receipt of all due authorizations from you, you may request for a full refund of the charges as paid by you towards account opening.
- If you have paid the charges relating to account opening multiple times, please create a ticket below along with the payment proof screenshots. We will initiate the necessary procedure to refund your money.
- Any fee paid towards the Zerodha partner program enrollment is non-refundable.
- Note: Once the refund is processed you will receive a confirmation email from Razorpay (our payment gateway partner), and the refund will be credited to your bank account within 5-7 working days . In case the refund isn't credited to your account even after 7 working days, you will have to contact your Bank's refund/payments team.