What is Consolidated Account Statement (CAS)?
CAS is a statement consisting of transactions and holdings in an investor's DEMAT account(s) held with CDSL and NSDL as well as in units of Mutual Funds held in Statement of Account (SOA) form.
The statement enables a consolidated view of all the investments of an investor across DEMAT accounts and mutual fund units held with MF-RTA (mutual fund registrar and transfer agents) which are in the physical form.
If there is any transaction in any of the DEMAT accounts of the investor or in any of his mutual fund folios, then CAS shall be sent to that investor on monthly basis . However, in case if there is no transaction in any of the MF and Demat accounts for a particular month in a year, the CAS withholding details will be sent to the investor on half yearly basis.
CDSL has provided a facility to investors to download their CAS through its website. Please note the procedure to download the CAS from CDSL’s website.
- Visit cdslindia.com .
- Click on Login on the top right side of the homepage.
- Click on CAS/Declare Bonafide option and click on Login.
- Enter the 10 digit PAN No.
- Enter the 16 digits demat account No. (BO ID)
- Enter the date of birth and characters as shown on screen and click on submit.
- Upon clicking on submit, a One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- You are required to enter the OTP number to download the CAS.
You will have to select the month and year for which you want the CAS for.