What is Consolidated Account Statement (CAS) and how to download it?
Consolidated Account Statement (CAS) is a statement consisting of transactions and holdings in the demat account(s) held with CDSL and NSDL, as well as in units of mutual funds held in Statement of Account (SOA) form. This statement gives a combined view of an investor's investments across all the demat accounts and mutual fund units held with MF-RTA (mutual fund registrar and transfer agents).
CAS is sent on a monthly basis if there is any transaction in any of the investor's demat accounts or mutual fund folios. However, in case there is no transaction in any of the demat accounts or mutual fund folio for a particular month in a year, the CAS will be sent to the investor on a half-yearly basis. CDSL has provided a facility for investors to download their CAS through its website. To learn more about CAS, visit cdslindia.com/cas/FAQ.html.
CDSL has provided a facility for investors to download their CAS through its website. To download the CAS, follow these steps:
- Visit cdslindia.com.
- Click on Login on the top right side of the homepage.
- Click on CAS/Declare Bonafide option and click on Login.
- Enter the ten digit PAN No.
- Enter the 16 digits demat account number. To learn more, see What are DP name, DP ID, BO ID and demat ID?
- Enter the date of birth and characters displayed and click submit.
- Upon clicking submit, a One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to download the CAS.