What are the documents required to open a corporate account?
The required documents to be sent by a Company to open an account are:
- Duly filled documents of the Trading & Demat and/or Commodity forms along with the photographs of the Authorised Signatories/Whole Time Directors and signed across by them.
- The PAN card copy of the Company and the PAN card copies of each Authorised Signatory/ Whole Time Director of the firm.
- Address proof copy of the Company and the address proof copy of each of the Authorised Signatory/ Whole Time Directors of the Company.
- Proof of Bank account (A copy of a cancelled cheque leaf/ Bank statement/ Bank passbook/ Letter from the Bank)
- A copy of the Balance Sheet of the Company for the last two financial years which is to be submitted every year. (The balance sheet should have the seal and signature of the Authorized Signatory on all the pages)
- Income proof documents of the Company, which shall include:
- 6 month Bank statement/passbook of the company account.
- Latest audited Profit and Loss statement.
- ITR (Income tax return) Acknowledgement
- If the Company is newly incorporated, then a net worth certificate from a Chartered Accountant and an Income Tax Return declaration is required. If the return hasn't been filed, declaration of Income Tax returns has to be submitted.
Note: If any of the directors is a foreign national or an NRI, then the KYC forms have to be notarized by Authorized officials of overseas branches of scheduled commercial banks registered in India, public notaries, court magistrate, judge, or the Indian embassy/consulate general in the country that they reside.
- self-attested copies of the KYC documents of the Whole Time Director/ Individual Promoters of such an entity holding 25% or more; AND
- shareholding pattern (with the company letterhead) of the entity holding 25% or more.
- Rs. 500 towards equity trading account opening charges
Please raise a ticket below in case you have any queries regarding the documents required and our support representative will get in touch with you.