How do I add funds if the UPI app is installed on a different device?
If you have the UPI app installed on a different device, you can follow the steps mentioned below on Kite mobile to transfer the funds.
- On the funds tab, click on ‘Add funds.’
- Enter the amount and click on ‘Netbanking.’
- Select the UPI option and enter the UPI ID.
- Validate the transfer on the UPI app, and the funds will be transferred successfully.
Refer to the GIF below to see how this works.
- Most banks have a daily UPI transaction limit of Rs 1 lac. Some banks can have a lower limit. You will not be able to transfer funds if your daily bank limit has been exhausted.
- If you transfer funds to your trading account between 12 AM & 7:30 AM, it won't reflect on your trading terminal until after 7:30 AM.
- Fund transfer will only be possible for the UPI ID linked with the bank accounts registered with Zerodha.