How to add funds on Kite app if the UPI app is installed on a different device?
To add funds on Kite app if the UPI app is installed on a different device, follow these steps:
- Tap on Add funds.
- Enter the amount to be transferred and tap on Netbanking.
- Tap on UPI and enter the UPI ID.
Validate the transfer on the UPI app on the other device.
Did you know?
- UPI transfer has a limit of ₹2,00,000 per day. Banks may have further restrictions on the amount per transaction which can be checked with respective banks.
- If funds are transferred to the Zerodha account between 12 AM and 7:30 AM, it won't reflect until after 7:30 AM.
- Funds can only be transferred from the UPI ID linked with the bank account registered with Zerodha.