Where can I see all the trades I've taken for a particular period?
You can see all the trades you have taken in the Tradebook on Console.
To view the Tradebook
- Click on the ‘Reports’ tab.
- Click on ‘Tradebook’.
- Select the segment. (Equity, F&O, CDS & MCX).
- Select the date range and click on the arrow button.
- Click on the arrow button and the trades you've taken will be displayed.
- You can download the Tradebook in XLSX/CSV format by clicking beside the ‘Download’ button.
Refer to the GIF below to see how this works.
To view the trades for individual stocks, search for them under the ‘Symbol’ tab.
To filter based on tags , search under the ‘Tags’ tab.
Note: You can view the trades along with the trade book heat map. To know more, click here .