- Contract note
Profit and loss report
- How to view or download the profit and loss report?
- How to change the date format of Console reports?
- How to get the trade and P&L reports for a period before FY 2017-18?
- What does the profit and loss heat-map on Console represent?
- What do 'Other credits & debits' in the Console P&L report mean?
- Why does Kite P&L not match with credit/debit on Console?
- What could be the reason for a profit and loss report to appear incorrect?
- How to download the tax P&L or capital gains statement at Zerodha?
- How are the dividends on Liquid ETFs and Liquid BeES taxed?
- Who is liable to pay taxes on the P&L in a joint demat account?
- Why are the returns on liquid ETFs like Liquidbees, DSP Liquid ETF, and ICICI Liquid ETF lesser than the returns displayed on their websites?
- What should be done when an income tax notice is received?
- What is an Annual Information Statement (AIS) ?
- How is turnover calculated in Tax P&L and how can one determine the need for an audit?
- How to view the long-term and short-term holdings separately?
- How to check capital gains applicability on the current holdings?
- Can input tax credit be claimed on the GST paid for Zerodha's service?
- Where can the holding period of investments and the tax liability based on the grandfather clause of LTCG be found?
- What does the Trade book heat map on Console represent?
- What is tax loss harvesting?
- How does the new long term capital gain tax work?
- Where can the trades that are taken for a particular period be seen?
- How to view the interest statement?
- What is the online DIS marker in the trade book on Console?
- What is Verified P&L and how to use it?
- Are any physical documents sent by Zerodha via mail or courier?
- How to convert Console reports to PDFs?
- Can Zerodha provide reports in either softcopy or hardcopy format with a seal and signature?
- How to download the GST invoice for the charges posted on the funds statement?
- Why did CDSL or NSDL deposit money to my bank account?
* To create a ticket, select a relevant topic