- Contract note
Profit and loss report
- How to get the profit and loss reports?
- Where can I get the trade and P&L reports for a period before FY 2017-18?
- What does the profit & loss heat-map on Console represent?
- What do 'Other credits & debits' in the Console P&L report mean?
- My profit and loss report seems to be incorrect, why?
- Why does Kite P&L not match with credit/debit on Console?
60 Day Challenge
- What is the 60 Day Challenge?
- I have won the 60 day challenge. How do I download the certificate?
- How to participate in the 60 day challenge?
- Is there any charge to participate in the 60 day challenge?
- How to check the performance in the 60 day challenge?
- Can the 60 day challenge be stopped or cancelled?
- How to download the tax P&L or capital gains statement at Zerodha?
- How is turnover calculated in Tax P&L and how do I know if I need an audit?
- How to view the long-term and short-term holdings separately?
- What is tax loss harvesting?
- How to check capital gains applicability on the current holdings?
- What is an Annual Information Statement (AIS) ?
- Can I take input tax credit on the GST paid for Zerodha's services?
- How does the new long term capital gain tax work?
- I have received an Income Tax Notice. What do I do?
- Where can I find the holding period of my investments and the tax liability based on the grandfather clause of LTCG?
- What does the Trade book heat map on Console represent?
- Where can the trades that are taken for a particular period be seen?
- Does Zerodha send any physical documents through mail or courier?
- How to download the GST invoice for the charges posted on the ledger?
- How to convert Console reports to PDFs?
- Does Zerodha provide softcopy/hardcopy of reports with seal and signature?
- Why did CDSL/NSDL deposit money to my account?
* To create a ticket, select a relevant topic