Can Zerodha provide reports in either softcopy or hardcopy format with a seal and signature?
Yes, create a ticket to receive softcopies of the following reports with seal and signature:
- Profit and Loss (P&L) report.
- Tax P&L report.
- Funds statement (Ledger).
- Statement of Transaction (SOT).
- Statement of Holdings (SOH).
The charges for softcopies of reports with seal and signature are as follows:
- Up to 10 pages, ₹50 +18% GST.
- Every additional page after the first 10 - ₹5 per page + 18% GST.
For hard copies of the reports, courier charges of ₹100 + 18% GST will be charged additionally.
The following reports can be downloaded without seal and signature, without any charges from Console:
- Profit and Loss (P&L) report. To know the steps to download P&L report, see Where can I get my profit and loss reports from?
- Tax P&L report. To know the steps to download tax P&L report, see Where can I get the profit and loss report for a tax audit at Zerodha?
- Funds statement. To know the steps to download funds statement, see Where can I see a statement of all my transactions with Zerodha?
To know how to download the SOT and SOH, see What is a statement of transaction (SOT) and how do I interpret the same? and What is the statement of holdings (SOH) and how to interpret the same?