Search for an answer or browse help topics to create a ticket


Show moreless
View all categories

What should be done when an income tax notice is received?

Following the filing of Income Tax Returns (ITR), it is possible to receive an intimation from the income tax department. This notice may fall under sections 139(9), 143(1), or 143(1)(a). For guidance on handling such notices, clients can seek assistance from Quicko (WEB), Zerodha's online tax planning and filing partners.