What is Console?
Console (WEB), provided by Zerodha, is an online back-office platform that grants clients access to a wide range of account-related information, reports, statements, and analytics. It functions as a comprehensive tool for effectively managing and monitoring trading and investment activities. Through Console, users can access and download reports, analyze performance metrics, and manage funds acting as a centralized hub. It serves as the central dashboard where users can:
- Place withdrawal requests. To learn more, see How to withdraw funds from Zerodha?
- Monitor credits and debits in the trading account through the funds statement. To learn more, see How to view or download the funds statement?
- View and track the portfolio of positions, stocks, and mutual funds. To learn more, see How to view the historical F&O positions? and Where can the purchased shares be seen on Console?
- Access various reports, including the trade book and Tax P&L. To learn more, see Where can the trades that are taken for a particular period be seen? and How to download the tax P&L or capital gains statement at Zerodha?
- Download contract notes and margin statements. To learn more, see How to download contract notes? and What is a daily margin statement, and how to understand it?
- Utilise analytics tools such as the trade book heatmap and P&L heatmap. To learn more, see What does the Trade book heat map on Console represent? and What does the profit and loss heat-map on Console represent?