How to track the previous auction market trades?
A separate contract note is sent for each day’s auction market transaction, which can be used to track the previous auction market trades. These contract notes are also available on Console.
To get auction contract notes from Console, follow these steps:
- Visit console.zerodha.com/reports/downloads.
- Select Contract note in the statement.
- Select Report type as PDF, XML etc.
- Select a Date range and Category.
- Select Trade type as Auction.
- Click on E-mail, and the contract note will be sent to the registered email address. The password for the contract note is the account holder’s PAN number in capital letters.