Why are my GTTs Disabled/Cancelled/Expired/Rejected?
Your GTTs may be disabled/cancelled/expired/rejected due to the following reasons.
- If the GTT is placed less than 0.25% from the LTP after validation.
- If the scrip undergoes corporate action like Bonus and Stock Split .
- If the scrip gets delisted or suspended .
- If the scrip undergoes a category /series change.
- If the scrip undergoes corporate action like rights issue , consolidation, spin-off and reduction in capital.
- If the derivative contract has expired and the contract is no longer valid.
- For equity, the GTT is valid for a year. If it fails to trigger, it expires.
We recommend placing a fresh GTT in case they are disabled or expire.
Note: An email notification is sent once your GTT is disabled/cancelled/expired.