Why am I getting an invalid CSRF token error on the Marketwatch in Kite?
The reason for getting an invalid CSRF token error on the Marketwatch in Kite is because of the issues with your browser.
In order to fix this error, please try the following steps:
- Go to your browser settings.
- Clear your cache and remove all cookies from your browser.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the browser.
- Make sure your browser accepts cookies. Depending on your browser settings, you may have to enable them separately.
- Refresh the page after following these steps.
Following the steps mentioned above will fix the error.