How do I activate F&O?(हिंदी में पढ़ें)
You can enable F&O in your account by placing a request here . Equity and currency derivatives can be enabled by uploading your Income proof.
Anyone of the below documents will suffice as income proof:
- Bank statement for the last 6 months with an average balance of more than ₹10,000.
- The latest salary slip with gross monthly income exceeding ₹15,000.
- ITR acknowledgement with gross annual income exceeding ₹1,20,000.
- Form 16 with gross annual income exceeding ₹1,20,000.
- Certificate of net worth more than ₹10,00,000.
- Statement of Demat holdings with holdings value exceeding ₹10,000.
Do note that the proof must contain the logo/seal of the concerned authority. Once the request is submitted, the F&O segment will be activated in 48 hours.
Note : The above option is available for resident individual and non-individual (Corporate, Partnership account/LLP, etc) accounts. If you hold an NRI account you will have to print out and fill up the segment addition form & send it to our Head office along with your Income proof.
Please ensure that the income proof file is in PDF format and under 5 MB in size.
You can check this video for an explanation of the above points.