How do I fill up the IL&FS closure form?
- Enter the date as on filling the form in the 'Date' field.
- Write your name in the 'Sole/first holder' - if yours is a joint account enter the name of all joint holders as well
- Write the reason as 'Closure cum transfer to Zerodha'
- In the client ID field enter your client ID/beneficiary ID as seen on the Console profile page - Refer this article to know how to find it.
- If you have no holdings in your IL&FS DEMAT account select 'Option A'
- If you have holdings in your IL&FS DEMAT which you'd like to transfer to your Zerodha DEMAT which will be opened - tick on 'Option B'
- Sign in the Sole/First holder field - if yours is a joint account - the joint holders must sign as well
- Ignore the acknowledgement part of the form.