Which are the forms required to open a Zerodha trading and demat account, in the offline mode?
You need the following list of forms (print and sign) to open your Zerodha account -
- Application Form: Trading Account & Demat Account - Equity Segment (If it is not e-signed online)
- Application Form: Commodity segment - If you want to opt for the Commodity segment(If it is not e-signed online)
- Nomination Form - (In case you have opened your account online and would like to add a nominee to your trading and DEMAT account)
- You cannot opt for a Commodity account only, you need to send a trading and DEMAT application along with the Commodity application or you should have an existing Trading and Demat account with Zerodha. Refer here
- Previously, we required you to sign and courier us the POA (Power of Attorney) document which is required to sell stocks/mutual funds from your Demat account. This is optional now. Now, you will be able to place delivery sell instructions by using the CDSL TPIN .