How can the Zerodha account password be reset without having access to the linked mobile number and email ID?
To reset the Zerodha account password, the linked mobile number and email ID should be updated to the contact details to which there is access. The contact details can be updated online and offline.
- Download the account modification form (PDF).
Update the existing details and the new details that are to be updated.
- E-sign the forms. See How can I esign documents on Digio?
Create a ticket and attach the e-signed account modification form. See
How do I create a ticket or raise a complaint at Zerodha?
- Print the account modification form (PDF).
- Enter the existing details and the new details that are to be updated.
- Courier it to Zerodha Head office:
153/154, 4th Cross, J.P Nagar 4th Phase,
Opp. Clarence Public School,
Bengaluru - 560078
It takes 24 working hours for the details to be updated. The password can be reset after the details are updated. See How to reset my Kite password?